Working independently affords you the right to choose the projects that fulfill your professional needs. It also means you’re responsible for paying self-employment taxes, funding your own retirement plan, paying for office supplies and managing other responsibilities employers would normally. Nevertheless, you wouldn’t give up owning your own business for anything — except when it comes to bookkeeping.
Bookkeeping for Contractors
Meticulous Books has helped hundreds of small business owners with managing their back office functions and growing their businesses. Whether you need help deciding what kind of entity to launch or would like assistance with back paperwork, financial planning or growing your business, call Meticulous Books. For a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee, Meticulous Books provides you part-time bookkeeping with a full-time presence.
By Engaging Meticulous Books, you can:
- Start your business by selecting the correct entity type. Most independent workers can manage fine as a sole proprietorship, but it may be wise to consider incorporating your business. Our professionals can help you decide what format is right for your business.
- Thoroughly review your finances and business relationships. Meticulous Books will examine all aspects of your enterprise and suggest modifications that put your best interests first. As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, we are well qualified to create a new accounting system on your behalf. We can also get you caught up on paperwork, prioritize and organize your bills and statements, and ensure your books stay ready for Year End.
- Gain 24/7 access to your financial data. Get real-time access to your most important information with a cloud-based system. Review your information where, when and how you prefer, whether that’s on your smartphone or on your home office desktop.
- Work smarter, not harder. Let Meticulous Books create automatically generated reports. Spend less time on tasks such as bill paying, importing data and reconciling statements, and more time satisfying your clients. We put our expertise to work for your best interests.
- Set and achieve business goals. With our budget and forecasting services, you can make better-informed decisions faster. Gain in-depth insights and understand important trends for a small fraction of what hiring a CFO would cost. Meticulous Books can also create a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement that prepares your business for lenders and investors.
- Work with a mentor. Want to grow your business, but you’re not sure how? Call us for more information about our business consulting services. We love to help small businesses grow.
Schedule a Free Consultation
You didn’t go into business for yourself to spend time worrying about your bookkeeping.
For more information about our services or to schedule a free consultation, schedule your free consultation today.